Dedicated to the Safety of Your Funds
One of the primary concerns of on-line traders is the safety of trading large amounts of money over the Internet. Friedberg Direct considers the security of customer funds to be the bedrock of the company’s values and no effort is spared in maintaining the security of customer funds and the integrity of our trading platforms.
Here’s how Friedberg Direct keeps your information and money secure:
- 256-bit SSL encryption across the entire website
- Embedded True-Site identity assurance seal
- All client money is segregated from Friedberg Direct business funds.
- Friedberg Direct is a division of Friedberg Mercantile Group Ltd., a member of the Investment Industry Regulatory Organization of Canada (IIROC) and a member of the Canadian Investor Protection Fund (CIPF).*
* Friedberg customer accounts are protected by the Canadian Investor Protection Fund within specified limits. A brochure describing the nature and limits of coverage is available upon request or at www.cipf.ca.